Riding a lavishly opulent motorcycle is every man’s dream. Don’t we all love that transient moments when you ride and people halt and look at you, at your bike with the most ravishing of looks?
If your back tag is all about motorcycles and motorcycles: and you are in the Emirates- it’s all just better for you.
There are several clubs which offer you excellent and rather poised motor bikers which are like minded in the UAE. So the next thing after buying a motorcycle in UAE is to the select the club to join.
Top 10 Motorcycle clubs in Dubai UAE
1. Rumble Cycles: Coolest of the coolest clubs in Al Quoz offers Headbanger Motorcycles and apparel. Tarek Azmi, the bike owner organizes regular Rumble Rides. The rides are open to owners of all bikes.
2. Black Eagles Motorcycle Club: Black Eagles MC was started ten years ago Dubai. They gets together every weekend, and often arrange a mid-week ride too and dinner party in February.
3. Harley-Davidson Owners Group: The Dubai section of the global network of Harley-Davidson owners this is one of the largest networks of bike owners and riders in the region. They provide you with a one-year free international as well as local membership. The club has a varied membership of nationalities and ages and they often head to the less congested roads of Hatta, Al Ain and Fujairah for their road trips.
4. The California Superbike School: If you’re learning to ride or are new to motor biking, develop your road confidence with a superbike programme at Dubai Autodrome. The course is taught by experts who will help you develop better corning skills, throttle control and stability on super bikes. Register online to book your place on the course.
5. Bikers Café: A café and community gathering spot on Jumeirah Beach Road, this American-style diner is an ode to life on two wheels. The café also hosts a monthly display of the latest bike designs from well-known brands such as Yamaha, Triumph and Suzuki. Pop in for a nostalgic dose of Americana and to meet fellow motorbike enthusiasts who frequent the café.
6. Dubai Ducati Club: The group is very active socially and frequently sponsors charity events. Most of the club’s riders own cruisers, Harley-Davidsons or Victory motorcycles, but the organizers welcome bikers with all kind of bike.
7. The DubaiChapter: The DubaiChapter is a group of like-minded pillion riders. They enjoy riding bikes together and having fun. The Group organizes Friday morning Signature Rides, where bikers meet up at the Hessa petrol station on Al Khail Road for a group ride out to the desert with a stop-off for breakfast.
8. Abu Dhabi Exiles Motorcycle Club: A non-profit organization/club which words towards safe motorcycling and creating money for charity. They have over sixty active members.
9. Expatriates Motorcycle: In addition to different rides it offers with it, weekly Tuesday night rides and members are invited on trips to Fujairah and other emirates, giving them a chance to get together and ride along the open roads.
A group consisting of mostly ex-armed forces and professionals, Expatriates Motorcycle, is one of Dubai’s biggest clubs. They believe in unity and aim towards developing a sense of camaraderie among their fellow drivers.
10. The Unsullied: The few of the oldest clubs in the Emirates. Another non-profit organization which promote safe bike riding and hold charitable events to make money so that it can be furthered to orphanages and those in need.
Note: check here if you are looking for used motorcycles in Dubai.