Storat Draw Terms & Conditions
Participation in a Draw is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Oryx Cloud and Storat or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Oryx Cloud containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- You must post at least one ad to be considered to enter the monthly draw. Posting a news is optional, but you will be considered twice for the draw if you do post a news. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Storat Monthly Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Storat accepts no responsibility taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Storat.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is the end of the Month as outlined above.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The winner will receive the prize for that month based on Storat chosen specification.
- Storat accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Storat within 14 days of being notified by Storat, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Storat shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Sinbad shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Storat through post
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Storat retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Storat reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Storat and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Sinbad and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Storat accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Storat further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Storat for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Storat reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Storat in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Storat shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.’
- The Prize Draw will be governed by the Federal Courts of United Arab Emirates Federal Courts and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Federal Court.
- We reserve the right to delete, enhance, change, add content or unpublish your add.
For more inquiry or information, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com with “Storat Draw” in the subject line.