New Posting Guidelines on Storat:
We are excited about the partnership Storat is building with Google and Facebook to help sellers and small businesses in the Middle East reach millions of customers through integrated advertisement on both platform.
However, we are updating our posting policy to be compliant with both partners’ guidelines of acceptable paid advertisement.
Prohibited and Restricted Adversities on Storat
- Discriminatory Practices: Ads & news on Storat must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
- Illegal products, services and content: Ads on Storat must not include or promote illegal products, services and content.
- Tobacco Products: Ads must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia.
- Drugs and Drug Related Products: Ads promoting illegal prescription based drugs are strictly prohibited on Storat
- Unsafe Supplements Ads promoting or selling unsafe supplements are strictly restricted on Storat
- Alcohol Ads that promote or reference to any alcoholic are strictly prohibited & restricted on Storat
- Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives Ads of any kind of weapons, ammunition or explosives are strictly prohibited on Storat
- Adult product, services and content Ads must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services such as sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement. Ads also must not contain any adult content such as nudity, depictions of people in explicit positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
- Financial Services Posting in financial service require end-users to send to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of official trade license of the country of their residence. Failing to do so will result in deleting the ads. Ads promoting credit card applications or any other financial services with accredited institutions must clearly provide sufficient disclosure regarding associated fees, including APR percentages transaction fees, within the ads and the ad landing pages.
- Third-Party Infringement Ads or news on Storat must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third part such as copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights
- Misleading and False Content Ads and news on Storat must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including offers or business practices and services
- Controversial Content Ads and news on Storat must not contain content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Non-Functional or Restricted Landing Page
- Payday or Cash Advance Loans Ads and news on Storat must not promote payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday.
- Real Money Gambling Ads that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are strictly prohibited on Storat
Ads and news must not direct people to non-functional landing pages or websites.
- Advertisers on Storat are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable guidelines mentioned above. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including deleting ads and blocking your account.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users and partners.
- These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
For Storat Website Customers:
We are implementing a new feature that will allow you to elect if you want your postings to go only on the website or on both the website and Storat marketplace.
If you chose to post only on your website,Storat Marketplace posting policy will not apply.