To get the best vision, the best measurements need to take place. The iDesign System creates the clearest possible measurements of your eyes cornea, which accordingly will help in creating a customized vision correction treatment.
Why Do the iDesign Lasik Treatment?
- It has high accuracy scans to measure your eye's cornea
- The scans will later be used to perfectly map the results during the treatment which provides a customized vision correction.
- It treats myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism, halos, glare and poor night vision.
- It is completly safe, reliable, quick & painless treatment
How is iDesign different from LASIK?
- LASIK uses laser to make a very thin ‘flap’ in the cornea, which is then lifted for another laser to reshape your cornea to fix your vision based on the standard technology.
- The same happens during the iDesign treatment, the only difference is, the machine will reshape the cornea to fix your vision at the highest point of accuracy based on your cornea's measurements.
In short, the iDesign Treatment is fully customized LASIK vision correction that fits YOU.
Dr. Ali holds an ophthalmology specialist with a diploma from the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris. He became a European board-certified ophthalmologist after his training in the Hotel-Dieu of Paris, one of the oldest hospitals in Europe. He holds a Medical Diploma from the Saint-Joseph University in Beirut from which he graduated with high honors.
Need help and want to contact Ultra Lasik Eye Center ? Chat with us, or .
Lasik - Listing number: 176322 (use this reference when contacting Storat)